OECD Alumni launched
A new OECD Staff and Alumni Network has been launched and already boasts over 1,200 members. All former and current staff are welcome to join. “The organisation needs to retain knowledge that has grown out of the OECD and maintain that thread of continuity.
This is even more important in a world of increasing mobility”, says OECD’s Makoto Miyasako in an interview with Jill Ramsey, the editor of OECD staff magazine, @tmosphere. Work is now under way to refine electronic profiles so that members can find one another and communicate more easily. Access to the OECD Staff and Alumni Network is via the OECD website.
©OECD Observer No 292, Q3 2012
Will the world economy brighten in 2014 compared with 2013?
- President Nelson Mandela: Some personal reflections
- Lessons from PISA outcomes
- Tax, decentralisation and intergovernmental relations
- Sahel: the search for security
- Who’s smiling now?
- Banking, ethics and good principles
- France and PISA: spurring reform?
- Measuring development goals
- Innovation in Latin America
- Stormy waters