OECD Alumni launched
A new OECD Staff and Alumni Network has been launched and already boasts over 1,200 members. All former and current staff are welcome to join. “The organisation needs to retain knowledge that has grown out of the OECD and maintain that thread of continuity.
This is even more important in a world of increasing mobility”, says OECD’s Makoto Miyasako in an interview with Jill Ramsey, the editor of OECD staff magazine, @tmosphere. Work is now under way to refine electronic profiles so that members can find one another and communicate more easily. Access to the OECD Staff and Alumni Network is via the OECD website.
©OECD Observer No 292, Q3 2012
Where are we in the current economic crisis?
- Clinical trials for better health policies
- Asia’s Challenges
- Women in work: The Norwegian experience
- The EU fish discard ban: Where’s the catch?
- Information society: Which way now?
- Policy can brighten the economic outlook
- How to get it right
- Interns are workers, too
- It’s all about people
- Time for an energy [r]evolution