Advertise with us
OECD Observer reaches tens of thousands of leading policy makers around the world. We offer advertising and sponsorship opportunities at competitive rates. If you want to reach our audiences, whether in print or online, display or classified, please contact us right away by emailing Observer@oecd.org
PRINT RUN: 16,000 copies in English, October 2012, up to 21,000. For details on the French edition, see www.observateurocde.org.
According to online spot readership surveys, 33% of readers are part of government bodies, and 27% work in the private sector. The vast majority of readers use the Observer for their work (79%) and are of prime-working age (25-54).
Will the world economy brighten in 2014 compared with 2013?
- Lessons from PISA outcomes
- President Nelson Mandela: Some personal reflections
- Tax, decentralisation and intergovernmental relations
- Sahel: the search for security
- Banking, ethics and good principles
- Who’s smiling now?
- Africa must reap the benefits
- Measuring development goals
- France and PISA: spurring reform?
- Innovation in Latin America