Advertise with us
OECD Observer reaches tens of thousands of leading policy makers around the world. We offer advertising and sponsorship opportunities at competitive rates. If you want to reach our audiences, whether in print or online, display or classified, please contact us right away by emailing Observer@oecd.org
PRINT RUN: 16,000 copies in English, October 2012, up to 21,000. For details on the French edition, see www.observateurocde.org.
According to online spot readership surveys, 33% of readers are part of government bodies, and 27% work in the private sector. The vast majority of readers use the Observer for their work (79%) and are of prime-working age (25-54).
Where are we in the current economic crisis?
- Clinical trials for better health policies
- Asia’s Challenges
- Women in work: The Norwegian experience
- The EU fish discard ban: Where’s the catch?
- Information society: Which way now?
- Policy can brighten the economic outlook
- How to get it right
- Interns are workers, too
- It’s all about people
- Time for an energy [r]evolution