Data » Headline economic data
Headline economic data
GDP -0.2% Q4 2012 (+0.3% Q3 2012) Leading indicators +0.41% Mar 2013, year on year Inflation +1.7% Q1 2013 (+2.0% Q4 2012) annual Unemployment 8.0% Mar 2013 (8.1% Feb 2013)
Data for OECD area. Latest update: 15 May 2013
Databank - Latest quarterly data by country
For details on these and other numbers, click titles or visit www.oecd.org/statistics
Where are we in the current economic crisis?
Most Popular Articles
- Clinical trials for better health policies
- Asia’s Challenges
- Women in work: The Norwegian experience
- The EU fish discard ban: Where’s the catch?
- Information society: Which way now?
- Policy can brighten the economic outlook
- How to get it right
- Interns are workers, too
- It’s all about people
- Homo Economicus: An uncertain guide