India Snapshot 2013
Find key economic figures and trends for India from OECD Yearbook 2013
OECD faces a huge challenge of image. You insist that the organisation, known for its in-depth analyses and reliable statistics, aims to represent all relevant economies. Emerging countries, however, cultivate the impression that the OECD, despite its co-operation and development efforts well beyond its membership, is still the voice of "rich nations" only.(115 words)
Will the world economy brighten in 2014 compared with 2013?
- Lessons from PISA outcomes
- President Nelson Mandela: Some personal reflections
- Tax, decentralisation and intergovernmental relations
- Sahel: the search for security
- Banking, ethics and good principles
- Who’s smiling now?
- Africa must reap the benefits
- Measuring development goals
- France and PISA: spurring reform?
- Innovation in Latin America