Observer wins award
The OECD Observer has won a Highly Commended certificate in the annual ALPSP/Charlesworth awards from the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. The Observer magazine, which is published by the OECD in partnership with FT Business, was singled out in the House/Membership Journals category for its good quality design and good contents. The outright winners in this category were The Garden and Microbiology Today. The awards were presented at a reception at the Institute of Engineers in London on 19 September.
ALPSP represents the community of not-for-profit publishers and those who work with them to disseminate academic and professional information.
© OECD Observer No. 234, October 2002
Where are we in the current economic crisis?
- Clinical trials for better health policies
- Asia’s Challenges
- Women in work: The Norwegian experience
- The EU fish discard ban: Where’s the catch?
- Information society: Which way now?
- Policy can brighten the economic outlook
- How to get it right
- Interns are workers, too
- It’s all about people
- Homo Economicus: An uncertain guide