Observer wins award
The OECD Observer has won a Highly Commended certificate in the annual ALPSP/Charlesworth awards from the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. The Observer magazine, which is published by the OECD in partnership with FT Business, was singled out in the House/Membership Journals category for its good quality design and good contents. The outright winners in this category were The Garden and Microbiology Today. The awards were presented at a reception at the Institute of Engineers in London on 19 September.
ALPSP represents the community of not-for-profit publishers and those who work with them to disseminate academic and professional information.
© OECD Observer No. 234, October 2002
Will the world economy brighten in 2014 compared with 2013?
- Lessons from PISA outcomes
- President Nelson Mandela: Some personal reflections
- Tax, decentralisation and intergovernmental relations
- Sahel: the search for security
- Banking, ethics and good principles
- Who’s smiling now?
- Africa must reap the benefits
- Measuring development goals
- France and PISA: spurring reform?
- Innovation in Latin America