The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development has 34 member countries. It officially started operations in September 1961. The OECD Convention was signed on 14 December 1960. For more information, please click here.
An award-winning magazine to keep you ahead of today's economic and social policy challenges.
PRINT RUN: 17,000 copies in English, January 2013. For details on the French edition, see www.observateurocde.org .
The OECD Observer magazine presents concise, up-to-date and authoritative analysis of world economic, social and environmental issues. Since 1962 it has been keeping policymakers, business people, NGOs, researchers and journalists ahead of the policy debate. It is a catalyst for new discussion and ideas, and a source of key data.
To read more, click here.
DISCLAIMER: ALL SIGNED ARTICLES IN THE OECD OBSERVER EXPRESS THE OPINION OF THE AUTHORS AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE OPINION OF THE OECD OR ITS MEMBERS.
Contact OECD Observer at observer(at sign)oecd.org.
- Editor-in-Chief: Rory J. Clarke
- Senior editor: Ricardo Tejada
- Editor: Loïc Verdier
- Assistant editor: Ileana Epsztajn
- Associate writer: Lyndon Thompson
- Marketing and advertising manager: François Barnaud
- Loïc Verdier
- Web editor: Loïc Verdier, Marie Francolin
David Rooney; André Faber; Ruairi O Brien
- Cartoon strip: Frankie.org
For more on David Rooney's work, see http://www.davidrooney.com/
For more on André Faber's work, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more on Ruairi O'Brien's work, visit http://splashfreespaghetti.blogspot.com/
For more on Stik, visit http://www.stik.biz/business.html and see his other animations on YouTube
Print edition designed and laid out by Design Factory, Dublin, Ireland
Printed by SIEP France
Subscribe to the print edition today. A subscription to the OECD Observer includes:
- a free copy of the OECD Yearbook
- a monthly update of key OECD economic indicators
- policy briefs
- promotional discounts on selected books.
Facts and figures
Your views and ideas, whether on Observer articles or OECD issues generally, are welcome. We consider all editorial letters for publication. Please send your letter to email@example.com or write to us by post at OECD, 2 rue Andre Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16, France.
For advertising rates in print and online, see here.
Will the world economy brighten in 2014 compared with 2013?
- Lessons from PISA outcomes
- Tax, decentralisation and intergovernmental relations
- Sahel: the search for security
- Banking, ethics and good principles
- Measuring development goals
- Africa must reap the benefits
- OECD Observer Crossword No.3 2013
- Quality apprenticeships: The new degree?
- Who’s smiling now
- Cleaner Dutch energy: A tax success?